Job Title: Nursery Teacher
Location: Waltham Forest
Salary: Pay £125 - £140 per day (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications).
The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS and relevant UK experience in a school
Contract dates: The role would be to commence from Easter 2021 and would be an ongoing long-term role for the school.
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Nursery Teacher to work with a large
4 form entry ‘good’ school located on the heart of Walthamstow.
The school boasts large outdoor spaces and is an integral part of the community. The Senior Leadership offers excellent training and support, and they are considering applications from NQT’s and experienced teachers. The successful Nursery teacher would need to be enthusiastic, able to work in a team and have excellent references.
• Nursery Teacher
• Working with a dedicated and professional team
• Full time from April – July
• Inclusive and community driven school
• Enthusiastic staff and pupils
• Strong leadership with a supportive staff
• Excellent facilities
• 4 form entry
To be considered for the Nursery Teaching position, you will:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Nursery Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary team on 0207 065 7500 quoting job reference DXH NT 34544
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance
relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
- Supply agency