Required from September 2017
St. George’s CE Primary, in fast-changing Battersea, is an outstanding primary school and a fantastic place to work. We recruit teachers who want to be exceptional and develop them to be the best that they can be.
We need teachers with real enthusiasm who will inspire and motivate our learners to make excellent progress.
- Great opportunities to work with Pie Corbett, the South West London Maths Hub and as a National Training School sharing and influencing practice across the UK.
- Excellent training and CPD to develop your skills and your career
- Brilliant colleagues who are dedicated and supportive
- Wonderful children who appreciate everything we do
- Inspiring leaders and governors who provide constant support
- Superb resources in our single storey school with lovely gardens
- Fantastic transport links (tube/bus/overground), a staff car park and bike sheds
Teachers with experience in a previous school are especially encouraged to apply.
This post is suitable for a strong, ambitious NQT.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Call Zebida Gardner-Sharper in the office to book an appointment or email email@example.com.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Alternatively please contact the school for any further details on the telephone number or email below.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing date: 28 August 2017 (at 5pm) Interviews: Week commencing 4 September 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs
St.George's CE Primary School Corunna Road, Battersea, London, SW8 4JSTel: 020 7622 1870
Fax: 020 7498 9683
Headteacher: Sarah Collymore