Smart Teachers is recruiting for a qualified Teaching Assistant to join a well-established independent nursery school in Kensington and Chelsea, London (W11) to start as soon as possible. This is a brilliant two form entry Nursery School that benefits from strong community ties and parents are encouraged to be actively involved in their child’s learning. The successful Teaching Assistant will be working with a class of 3 year olds and on a full time, permanent contract.
About the Role
· Teaching Assistant
· Working with a class of 3 year olds
· Full time, permanent contract starting from January 2018
· Hours of work 8am – 5pm
· Early Years Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification required as a minimum
· Salary up to £19,000 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Beautiful independent nursery school located in trendy Notting Hill
· Traditional values and a family feel
· Extremely supportive long term staff
· Easily accessible by public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Level 3 Early Years Teaching Assistant qualification (minimum requirement)
· Have recent UK based experience in an Early Years setting
· Be a reflective practitioner who is eager to develop your skills and strengths
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMAA42290.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.