Grade 4, scp 11-13, £8.19 – 8.54 per hour or Grade 5, scp 14-17, £8.69 – £9.21 per hour
Fixed term until 31st March 2019, Term time only
28.75 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:45am-12noon and 1pm-3:30pm
Kinnerley CE Primary School is a small (NOR 79) school in the attractive village of Kinnerley, near Oswestry.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Nursery / Teaching Assistant to support our Nursery / EYFS class from September 2018.
Working under the instruction of the teaching staff the Nursery / Teaching Assistant will support access to learning for pupils and to assist the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom in our Nursery / EYFS class including:
- attending to pupils’ personal needs, and implementing related personal programmes, including social, health, physical, hygiene, first aid, and welfare matters.
- supervising and supporting pupils, ensuring their safety and access to learning.
- undertaking structured and agreed learning activities / teaching programmes, adjusting activities according to pupil responses
- establishing constructive relationships with pupils and parents / carers and interacting with them according to individual needs.
The successful candidate will:
- Have high expectations and be committed to raising standards for our children
- Be a team player with a good sense of humour and the flexibility to take on the diverse roles needed within a small school setting
- Be able to support the Christian ethos of our school
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged by calling our administrator, Mrs Debra Walsgrove, on (01691) 682289
Kinnerley CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure from the disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Applicants may download an application form from Shropshire Council’s website and completed applications can then be forwarded to the school via e-mail (email@example.com ).
Closing Date: Friday 25th May 2018, 12 noon
Interview Date: Wednesday 6th June 2018