Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a talented Nursery Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Newton Aycliffe from June 2018.
The Head Teacher of a popular school based in Newton Aycliffe is looking for an excellent Nursery Teaching Assistant to work at the school on a full time basis from June 2018 for the rest of the academic year. The role could also continue into September. This is a nice, community based school where the children are always put first and all decisions made are to improve the learning of the children at the school.
The staff are very welcoming and are always there to provide support and guidance when needed. The head teacher is also approachable and always willing to give advice. This is a great opportunity for a passionate and forward thinking Nursery Teaching Assistant.
To be considered for the position of Nursery Teaching Assistant you will be able to demonstrate that you:
· Have a Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
· Have experience of supporting within a Nursery
· Are passionate about children’s learning and wellbeing
· Are inspirational and a highly effective Teaching Assistant, who is committed to raising standards
· Can lead and work as part of a team
· Are happy to work alongside the local community
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Nursery Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham branch.