Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Nursery Teacher / Year 1 Teacher, for a truly unique role at a very well respected and highly effective private school based in Fulham, South West London. The school is looking for a dynamic teacher who is able to split their time between Nursery class and Year 1. Set in a beautiful building, the school hosts children who love school and have a unique and supportive network of parents. Class sizes are small, averaging 10 children per class and all classrooms are well equipped for learning and play.
The role is made up of two different positions – in the morning the successful candidate will be teaching Nursery and in the afternoon they will be teaching literacy/English to Year 1.
This permanent teaching role will begin in September 2017 and offers a very competitive salary in line with experience. NQTs, experienced teachers and teachers trained outside the UK are welcome to apply.
Roles in schools of this calibre don’t often come about at this time of year so it is an amazing opportunity for anyone wanting to teach in the private sector.
About the Role
· Nursery Teacher / Year 1 Teacher
· Teaching Nursery in the morning
· Teaching Year 1 Literacy/English in the afternoon
· Permanent contract
· Salary in line with experience – from £28,098 up to £38,241
About the School
· A well respected independent/private school set in a stunning building
· Unique and dynamic learning environment
· Children enjoy school and engage fully during lessons
· Excellent behaviour
· Supportive parents
· Generous holiday entitlement
· Very well connected to London public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher/Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold QTS or an equivalent overseas qualification
· NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXM15001.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.