Wargrave House Limited operates a 38 weekly day and residential non-maintained special school and independent specialist college for 5 to 25 year olds. We have an excellent reputation for delivering outstanding education and care to children and young people with Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Occupational Therapist to join our hardworking committed multi-disciplinary team.
The successful candidate will:
• Be dynamic, innovative and flexible with an interest in working and developing your skills in an educational setting
• Experience of working with children and young people with ASD/speech, language and /or communication difficulties to develop fine motor, gross motor and sensory motor skills
• To be involved in training and facilitating staff and other groups
• Have excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Be committed to your own professional development
Full induction and training will be provided.
Application packs are available to download from our website www.wargravehouse.com
Closing date: Monday 18 June 2018 (by 4:00 pm)
Wargrave House Limited operates a safe recruitment process. Appointment to the post will be subject to suitable references and an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check. Wargrave House Limited is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
WARGRAVE HOUSE LIMITED
449 Wargrave Road, Newton-le-Willows
Merseyside WA12 8RS
Registered Charity Number 1104715
Tel: 01925 224899 Fax: 01925 291368