You might just have found the perfect school…
School Office Assistant at Norfolk House School
1 Permanent and 1 Temporary
Full time during term time
Start dates: Permanent position from 16.04.18 / Temporary (approximately 3 months) start date tbc.
We currently seek applications for an exciting and varied administrative position, which will be based in the School Office.
The working hours are 8.00am – 4.15pm Monday to Friday during the term time only. Previous experience in a similar role is required, administration skills and an eagerness to receive further training as required are essential.
The salary will be commensurate with the position and will depend on qualifications and experience.
Please do explore our website further to gain a better understanding of our school. If you have any queries, please contact Kirsty Mardell on 0208 883 4584.
Applications must be made on the school’s own application form (available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org) and submitted as soon as possible. CVs alone will not be accepted. Applications will be considered on receipt and interviews may occur at any stage.
You will be:
● Professional, hardworking, reliable and punctual
● Have a gentle and positive nature
● Understand the importance of working well with children, colleagues and school leadership
● Work well as part of a team
● Have the ability to work on your own initiative
● Be able to adapt flexibly to different situations
At Norfolk House School we offer:
● A team of motivated, committed and talented staff
● A great working environment
● A committed and enthusiastic team to work alongside
● Well-behaved children
● A supportive school
● Term time only schedule with fewer working weeks than in state schools
● Breakfast and lunch for staff
Norfolk House School is part of Bellevue Education Group www.blvue.com
Norfolk House School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References and full DBS disclosure will be undertaken before appointment.