This is a fantastic opportunity to be an Office Administrator in an ‘outstanding’ school.
Ark Burlington Danes Academy is a non-selective, all-through comprehensive school. The academy opened in September 2006 and has made rapid progress to become a highly successful and over-subscribed local school. In its 2013 Ofsted inspection, Burlington Danes was rated outstanding in every category.
A new era has begun for Ark Burlington Danes Academy with the creation of the primary academy which opened its doors to the first pupils in September 2015. A ground breaking state of the art building, along with roof garden, opened in September 2016. A school, however, is not buildings alone, and as Ark Burlington Danes Primary Academy our vision will be to provide a welcoming, safe and happy environment where pride is taken in achievements, success is celebrated and unique talents are recognised.
We are now looking for an Office Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise a range of skills as the post will involve some PA, finance, HR, receptionist and administrative support to the academy across a range of areas. You will be required to uphold the vision and ethos of the academy at all times and provide an excellent level of customer service. As office administrator you will also act as a supporting role for staff, parents and the Principal.
Our ideal candidate will:
- have experience in liaising with pupils, staff members and external stakeholders
- have experience in running administrative and clerical support, ideally within a school environment
- possess excellent administrative and organisational skills
- be committed to Ark’s ethos of high expectations.
In this role, you will:
· join one of the most successful academies in England
· work in high quality facilities
· receive unrivalled training and professional development
· join a network of Ark schools and benefit from the support of experienced network colleagues
· gain access to an exclusive range of benefits including reduced gym membership and large retail discounts.
If you share in our commitment to excellence, we want to hear from you.
To apply, please complete the online application form by visiting: https://goo.gl/cdBDeV no later than 11am on Monday 5th December 2016.
For information about the school, please go to www.burlingtondanes.org. Visits to the academy before application submission are welcomed. Please contact Julia Morson on 0208 735 4972 or email Julia.email@example.com to arrange this.
For any technical issues with the application form please contact the recruitment team on 0203 116 6345 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: 11am on Monday 5th December 2016
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Ark Burlington Danes Academy, Wood Lane, London W12 0HR
Salary: Ark Support staff scale (Inner London) - Band 7 Point 23-30: £24,741 – £30,294 per annum, dependent on experience.
Hours: 36 hours per week, all year round.
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.