Permanent, 35 hours per week, term time only + 2 Training Days
Work Pattern: 8.00am-4.00pm
We are a successful school seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, reliable and energetic person to join the friendly team in our busy office.
We are aiming high and wish to appoint someone who has a clear vision in how to improve attendance, deal with admissions and work closely with parents.
We are looking for someone who:
- Understands the issues that impact on school attendance.
- Will develop initiatives to promote high attendance and good punctuality.
- Has the ability to demonstrate both empathy and self-confidence when working with parents.
- Has the ability to build an excellent rapport with parents, being the first initial contact.
- Will undertake home visits (use of a car is desirable).
- Has good computer skills.
- Has good organisational skills.
- Is highly motivated and enthusiastic.
As this post involves working with children, vulnerable adults or dealing with sensitive information, written references will be taken up and made available to interviewers before the final selection stage; even if you indicate otherwise.
To apply please visit: https://www.schoolshrcooperative.co.uk/job/view/4274-office-administrator-2
CLOSING DATE: 02 December 2016 - NOON
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
HEAD TEACHER: Mrs Barbara Neville - Tel: 01895 444971