DATES: Apply by 12:00pm on 31st July 2019
SALARY: Grade 4 (FTE £17,675 - £22,372)
LOCATION: Nishkam Primary School Wolverhampton
REPORTING TO: Office Lead
TO COMMENCE: 27th August 2019
CONTRACT TYPE: Term-Time (39 weeks) – 37.5 hours per week (8.30am-4.30pm)
You will be working with a pioneering group, Nishkam School Trust (NST), one of the top performing Multi academy trusts in the UK. NST is a Sikh ethos, multi-faith multi academy trust nurturing pupils of all faiths and beliefs. The core of Nishkam education is the triple pursuit of academic excellence, creating a community that supports children and nurturing a strong values-led approach to life. Pupil outcomes are generally in the top quintile across most stages. Progress 8 scores are in the top 3% of the UK. NST currently operates four free schools in the UK.
NST has four free schools and 2 nurseries:
- Nishkam Primary School Birmingham (opened in 2011)
- Nishkam High School Birmingham (opened in 2012)
- Nishkam School West London – an all-through school (opened in September 2013)
- Nishkam Primary School Wolverhampton (joined the Trust in September 2014).
The Office and Finance Administrator is responsible for receiving and entering invoices onto the Finance software, obtain required approval and submit for payment in line with School’s financial procedures.
From time to time, the duties of the post include answering telephone calls and greeting visitors at reception.
Nishkam School Trust (NST) are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
- You need to complete an application form, which you can download from our website https://www.nishkamschooltrust.org/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=86 or contact the school office on 01902 554 900.
- Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12.00pm on 31st July 2019.
- Successful applicants will be contacted by Friday 2nd August 2019.
- Interviews will be held on w/c 5th August 2019.