Dates: Apply by Friday 15th January 2021, 8am
Job to start as soon as possible
Salary: Grade 6: £28,402.20 - £33,599.50
Location: West London, Isleworth
Contract type: 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
Contract term: Permanent (43 Weeks)
You will be working with a pioneering group, Nishkam School Trust, which is a flagship DfE Free School Trust, and is the first multi-academy free school trust in the UK. Our school opened in September 2013 as a two-form entry school, for pupils aged 3-11 years and is now an all-through four form entry school in a brand new building on a stunning 11.5 acre site.
The core of a Nishkam education is the triple pursuit of academic excellence, creating a community that supports children throughout their lives and nurturing a strong virtues-led approach to life.
Our children are a delight to teach, the School has exceptional resources, and we have smaller class sizes of no more than 27 pupils. Our teachers are enthusiastic and hardworking, and the support team is dedicated to the wellbeing of all pupils. We remain significantly oversubscribed.
We are looking for a highly skilled school administrator to lead our School Office team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a genuine desire to work in a busy environment and lead a small yet friendly and hardworking team.
Your role will centre around supporting the daily work of the senior leadership team and leading on all aspects of school related administration.
We will offer you
- a friendly and welcoming team
- hardworking and dedicated colleagues
- enthusiastic and diligent children
- supportive parents, carers and community
- a committed and fully involved governing body
- a well-resourced learning environment
- excellent opportunities for professional development
Nishkam School Trust (NST) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a DBS disclosure.
- You need to complete an application form, which you can download from our website https://www.nishkamschooltrust.org/page/?title=Vacancies&pid=86 or contact the school office on 0203 141 8760. Alternatively, you can download an application and submit this onto TES.
- Applications to be sent to email@example.com by 8am, Friday 15th January 2021.
- Interviews week beginning: Monday 25th January 2021.
Nishkam School West London
- Mainstream school with state - free school funding
- All-through School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 19 years