We are looking for an experienced Office Manager to take on the responsibility of the daily administration of our primary school. This is an exciting opportunity for a committed professional looking to start, or continue their career in a rewarding new role.
Harris Primary Academy Beckenham Green is a one-form entry primary school in the heart of Beckenham. We believe that every child is unique and that each deserves the opportunity to be happy, feel valued and experience success. Recent developments include refurbishment work, new resources and joining the Harris Federation, which combine to create a bright, modern and welcoming setting for children and staff.
- Administration and diary management for the Principal
- Responsibility for HR processes and files
- Responsibility for the financial administration of the academy
- Line management of the office team, extra-curricular activities and midday supervisory staff
What we are looking for:
- A strong administrator with experience of diary management for several stakeholders, including a Principal or CEO
- Experience of HR and financial administration, with a secure knowledge of HR and payroll
- Excellent numeracy, literacy and IT skills, with proficiency in MS Offices and databases
- The ability to remain calm and deal with challenging people in an appropriate manner
For a full job description and person specification, please download the Candidate Information Pack above.
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Beckenham Green?
- Modern facilities and resources for our school, which is a bright, modern and welcoming place for children and staff to be
- A school that has been at the heart of the community in Beckenham Green since 1818
- Children who work hard and behave well; we encourage them to reach for their ‘personal best’, academically and in the way they relate to others
- A small and friendly school, with the benefits of a thriving community of schools in Bromley and beyond as part of the Harris Federation
- Generous Harris rewards and benefits package, with exceptional personal and professional development opportunities
For a confidential discussion about this post with the Principal, more information or to arrange a visit, please contact the school on 0208 650 5246 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in our school. We look forward to receiving your application.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.