Bexley 09, 41 Weeks
FTE £26,541 - £29,223
Hillsgrove is a popular and happy primary school with a long tradition of high standards in core learning skills and a strong ethos. We are a 2 form entry school with a nursery within the Amadeus Primary Academy Trust. We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and experienced Office Manager / PA to the Head Teacher with excellent initiative and strong leadership skills.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of financial management and budgetary planning and control
- Excellent knowledge of human resources management
- Proven experience of setting high standards and operating within a best practice framework.
- The ability to develop excellent customer service systems and embed these across our Administration Team.
- An ability to identify, research, develop, cost and implement new initiatives
- Experience of premises and facilities management
- Experience and ability to lead and manage others, with the ability to devolve responsibilities, delegate tasks and monitor outcomes
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present both written, and verbal information for the Headteacher, Leadership Team and Governors
- Fluency in the use of IT information systems (e.g. SIMs, FMS, Excel) and Microsoft systems.
- Resilience, energy, enthusiasm and a high degree of personal initiative
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to support our passionate leadership team, committed to driving our school forwards
- The opportunity to help shape this role
- A warm, positive, welcoming, atmosphere with supportive leadership including from the Trust’s Financial Director
- Friendly children, eager to learn and achieve
- A committed, enthusiastic and supportive staff team
- Excellent support from the Governing Body, the staff and parents
If you feel you have the enthusiasm and commitment to contribute to the ongoing development of this successful, friendly and supportive school, we would like to hear from you. Hillsgrove Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for the successful candidate in accordance with Safeguarding Children and Safer Recruitment in Education Legislation.
An application pack can be obtained from the school website or alternatively please contact the school.
Informal visits are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by calling the Headteacher on 02083034949.
Closing date: Tuesday 6th December 9am
Please note that CVs are not accepted.