Grade 3 £20,344-£26,317 -36.5 hours per week, whole year
You will be responsible for leading and managing the general administration provision, to ensure a high quality, accurate and responsive and efficient service is provided. The Office Manager will have responsibility for administering the School’s admissions procedures and accurately maintaining the student related information system (SIMS), communicating as and when necessary with internal and external stakeholders.
Applicants must have extensive office experience and experience of managing a team.
We are looking for an outstanding candidate who will:
• Be friendly, welcoming and an ambassador for our school both in person, via phone and email
• Thrive on responsibility and be able to expertly manage their own time and workload, as well as others
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Be proactive and able to use their initiative to manage pressured situations calmly and effectively
• Be flexible and embrace change
• Be willing to support the wider life of the school.
We can offer you:
• The full support of an experienced professional team of staff
• Well established protocols and systems
• Continuing Professional Development and training to support you in your work
• The opportunity to work in this innovative and forward thinking Multi-Academy Trust based in an attractive, state-of-the-art new building
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for the role.
For further details and application form visit our website
Closing Date: Wednesday 20 November 2019
Plantsbrook Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note successful candidates for all Plantsbrook Learning Trust vacancies will be requested to apply for Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, although a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining the position.