We are looking for an organised, enthusiastic and professional individual to join our team as Office Manager. Working hours will be Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:00, term time + 2 weeks.
Harris Primary Academy Philip Lane is a two form entry primary with part time nursery located in North London. Our aim is to provide an education that is affirming, aspirational and transformational so that all our children leave us academically and emotionally equipped for their next stage. Our staff are committed to working together to achieve the best for our children. If you visit our website you can view our priorities, approaches, vision and values in more detail.
What we are looking for:
- Several years’ experience working in an office environment at a senior level
- Strong ICT skills, including Microsoft Office and Bromcom or other MIS
- The ability to relate well to children and adults
- The ability to organise, lead and motivate other staff
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Philip Lane?
- A happy, learning environment where everyone is valued
- A highly motivated staff team
- Children who are fun to be with and are motivated by enjoyable learning experiences
- Support for your own professional development
Harris Primary Academy Philip Lane is part of the Harris Federation, a leading group of 44 primary and secondary academies. This enables us to offer you a comprehensive induction programme and training and development opportunities to help you achieve your career ambitions.
For more information about the position, please download the Candidate Information Pack via the apply link. If you have any queries regarding this job, or to arrange a confidential discussion or visit to the academy, please contact Emma Olakisan, PA to the Principal, at email@example.com or contact the school on 020 8808 3231.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.