One to One Behavioural support
£70 - £80 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are at least 6 months working with vulnerable young learners that we are able to gain full references from.
This is a temporary to permanent role
Vision for Education are recruiting on behalf of an alternative SEND setting school in Bradford who are seeking to appoint a Behaviour Support worker on a full-time basis, with flexible start dates.
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a One to One Behavioural support to join our successful team, and work in an alternative SEND setting in Bradford. This is a full-time role that will commence in September for a year. Working as part of a creative and dynamic team, the candidate will be working 1 to 1 with a Post 16 child who presents challenging behaviours. Experience in a similar role is essential and a Team-Teach qualification is desirable (but not essential, as training can be provided)
The school is a friendly and inclusive environment, catering for primary and secondary age children with a wide range of abilities. With supportive staff and happy children who are ready to learn, this is an ideal setting for someone with a passion for improving the attainment and aspirations of the pupils they support.
To be considered for the One to One Behavioural support position, you will:
- Have experience working with SEND learners specifically mental health
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Have experience managing challenging behaviour
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education and as a One to One Behavioural support you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a One to One Behavioural support who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Huddersfield SEND team on 01484 642928.
Vision for Education Ltd