If you share our values, join our family.
As one of the highest performing Family of Schools in the North of England, Outwood Grange Academies Trust is transforming the futures of countless young people.
Outwood Academy Acklam places students at the centre of everything it does, with a focus on creating a culture of success, a positive climate for learning and increased student attainment, achievement and social and emotional development.
We are seeking to appoint a committed individual to work as part of a dedicated team of staff. We seek someone who can effectively support selected students through individually tailored programmes of One to One tuition.
We welcome applications from people who:
• hold qualified teacher status, or are a qualified HE or FE teacher
• are considering a career in teaching Science and wish to gain experience
• are looking to return to teaching Science
• hold an AS/A-level Science
• are able to demonstrate that they can work with individual students to progress their learning in Science; or
• have subject specific knowledge of Science at Key stage 4
You can join us on our journey and help nearly 900 students achieve their full potential.
If you have any questions, please contact Emma Wilson by email: email@example.com
To apply, please visit: www.outwood.com > Vacancies.
Please note CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Monday, 18 March 2019.
Interview date: Wednesday, 20 March 2019.
Outwood Grange Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.