At ESL Connect we work closely with large and established schools in China and connect qualified teachers/tutors with exclusive access to specialist online teaching jobs. We are specialists in providing guidance at every stage of the recruitment process and offer flexible work options to meet the demands of job satisfaction, increased work life balance, better health and control over working hours. We are currently hiring teacher/tutors from AUS, USA, UK and CAN.
Our client SayABC are leaders in the education sector and are rapidly expanding in the online education market. They provide the best in quality ESL learning experience to millions of students between 5 to 15 years old. You will be teaching basic English from beginners to early advanced students in grammar, reading, conversational skills, correcting pronunciations and expanding the students vocabulary. More importantly, you will be involved in providing exciting and engaging online classes to your regular students on our highly interactive teaching platform (similar to Skype).
SayABC offers you an amazing opportunity for career development, flexibility in work hours and lifestyle including a stable part time job. This incredible opportunity will be suitable for professionals, tutors, qualified teachers, mentors, stay at home mums and graduates.
- $19 to $22 USD per hour (negotiable) with bonuses
- Minimum 3 month contract (Renew contract every 3 months)
- Schedule: 40 mins per class (Max of 24 classes per week)
- Class size: 1 on 4 students in a group
- Salary is paid per 40 min class lesson
- Freedom to teach at any location with wifi
- Earn a stable income outside of your regular full/part time job or studies
- Start Date: Immediately
- Teach BASIC English online to 5 -12 year old students living in China
- Your key responsibility is to teach 40 min classes to students in English grammar, reading, conversational skills, correcting pronunciations and expanding vocabulary.
- You will be using a highly interactive teaching platform
- Each class will consist of up to 4 young students
- Training and teaching materials will be provided
- Build rapport with your regular students through fun and engaging lessons
- Work schedule in Beijing time: Monday to Friday 6PM to 9PM, Saturday to Sunday 10AM - 11:20PM. Choose the hours that are suitable for you.
Qualifications and Skills
- Speaks excellent English
- A completed Bachelor's Degree or higher (you do not have to meet the below requirements if you have a degree in education/languages/linguistics/early childhood etc)
- Minimum 2 years language teaching experience (e.g. homeschooling, tutoring, coaching, mentoring, or other life experiences) or
- Teaching certificate TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or a local teacher certificate in your country
- Computer with webcam
- Headset with microphone
- Fast stable internet
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an email within 24 hours if you are successful