Salary: Scale 5 (Point 11-15) £24,030-£25,809 pro rata (Actual £20,487-£22,004)
36 hours x 39 weeks (Monday-Thursday 8.30am-4.15pm & Fridays 8.30am – 4 inc 30 mins lunch)
We are looking for a talented Administrator to join our friendly and supportive team at Rivers Academy West London. Our students are the heart of our Academy and every decision we make starts with them. You must be someone who works with accuracy and pace and enjoys being part of a fast changing and dynamic environment.
You will have a proven track record of fantastic communication skills, be flexible and have a good sense of humour.
What can we offer you?
With great students, an outstanding and supportive team of staff and an Academy in a well-connected location just 15 minutes on the train from Clapham Junction, Rivers offers an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, talented individual looking to develop their career.
- A well-resourced, established and flourishing Operations Department
- A personalised approach to Continuous Professional Development Training
- Competitive Salaries and Pay Progression
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Students with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and succeed
- Open and positive working environment
- Fully Equipped fitness suite
- Feedback and Advice
- Excellent Transport Links to Central London (30 minutes) and Heathrow Airport (15 minutes)
- A wider Supportive Trust network
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Parking on Site
Learn more about Rivers Academy at www.rivers-aspirations.org and Aspirations Academies at www.aspirationsacademies.org
Application forms are also available on our website.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 8th August 2019.
Please send completed applications to: email@example.com