Why choose Dixons City Academy?
- Culture of high expectations; supporting teachers so all students can learn
- Focus on feedback and professional growth
- Opportunities across the Trust
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
- Supportive line management; one team focused on fairness
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our core belief that all children can make exceptional progress; whilst being completely committed to our mission to change the world for the better.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 12 primary, secondary, all-through and sixth form schools in Bradford and Leeds. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
Full details including related documentation and how to apply can be found on the Trust Jobs Portal, click here.
www.dixonsca.com or call the academy on 01274 776777 and speak to Laura Fletcher, PA to Principal and HR Administrator to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Dixons City Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years
Dixons City Academy is a centre of educational excellence. We promise to do whatever it takes to ensure that every student achieves their full potential. All students receive a knowledge rich curriculum that will equip them with the character and cul...