Inspiring Schools Partnership in Plymouth are looking to recruit a new role across the multi-academy Trust in order to provide leadership for the Trusts capital estates and operational support services across the MAT of 3 schools: Stoke Damerel Community College, Montpelier Primary School, Scott Medical and Healthcare College.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Executive Principal and Strategic Executive Team to shape the central service team and be accountable to the Trustees for the overall performance of the estate function. The purpose of the role is to provide and support all schools within ISP with their operational function including estates, project management, IT, facilities and premises, health and safety, asset management:
● To ensure safe, compliant, uninterrupted operation of ISP schools
● Act as the Trust’s Data Protection Officer, responsible for compliance, policy and process
● Seek and generate external funding for the Trust focusing on targeted capital funds
● Lead the day to day management of the sites and premises, driving operational excellence and value for money
● To lead on estate aspects of future ISP expansion
We are looking for an experienced and successful professional with outstanding leadership skills with an enterprising approach to business development.
Inspiring Schools Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All members of staff at Inspiring Schools Partnership must undertake the required employment checks which include the uptake of references both professional and personal and an enhanced (DBS) disclosure.
Hours: Full Time
Salary: NJC range: 50 - 55
Required from 1st September 2018
For further details and an application form please visit our website sdcc.net
Deadline: 9 am Monday 9th July 2018