Operations Manager Scale SO2 £31,953.00 - £33,627.00 per annum
36 hours per week To start as soon as possible
The Governors at Saint John Bosco College are seeking to appoint an Operations Manager. The successful candidate will have experience of delivering an outstanding site and facilities management service. You will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of the site and lettings (including sports) programme. The role includes maintaining the building to a high standard to ensure it is a safe, secure and clean working environment, which effectively supports teaching and learning. You will manage premises staff, duty managers and external contractors. A good working knowledge of health and safety is essential as you will be responsible for health & safety and security.
You will require:
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations in relation to the post
- Good ICT Skills
- Experience of site maintenance
- Experience of overseeing maintenance jobs and projects
- Recognised training/qualifications associated with premises management
- Ability to manage people directly and indirectly
- Ability to gather information, analyse data and problem solve
- Good communication skills (oral and written) and numeracy skills
- Proficient administrative and IT skills including use of email, Word and Excel
If you would like to discuss the post further please contact Ms Makeda Griffith, Business & Finance Manager via the main school telephone number or email email@example.com
In the interests of efficiency, economy and the environment, candidates are encouraged to download an application and details from the school website, www.sjbc.wandsworth.sch.uk
Completed applications should be returned to the school either by email or post. CVs are not accepted.
Please note that if you complete the application form on an Apple Mac you must use ‘Adobe Acrobat Reader’ (you can get it here: http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/) and not the ‘Preview’ application that comes with the computer due to an incompatibility.
Interview Date: Week beginning 23rd June 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
Tel: (020) 7924 8310 Fax: (020) 7738 1867 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Headteacher: Paul Dunne BSc PGCE MA