Vision for Education are looking for an enthusiastic and engaging Outdoor Activity Tutor to work with disadvantaged and disengaged KS3 and KS4 pupils at a school in South Leeds. The successful candidate will be responsible for taking pupils Kayaking, Mountain Biking and on Residential trips. This role will be a temporary to permanent post meaning that you will spend 12 weeks on supply through Vision for Education, and then go permanent with school at the end of those 12 weeks if all parties are happy. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working outdoors with KS3 and KS4 pupils as a climbing instructor, PE teacher, mountain bike instructor or sports coach. The successful candidate will also have the following attributes:
- Hold a degree, QTS or HLTA status
- A passion for "the great outdoors"
- Hold a Full UK Drivers Licence
- Available for work from September
- Hold an Enhanced Child workforce DBS which must be on the update service, or be willing to undergo one.
- Be Team Teach Trained, or willing to undergo this training which will be provided by Vision for Education free of charge.
What can Vision for Education offer you?
- Free CPD including Team Teach and access to 20 free online course on Educare
- Dedicated and Experienced consultants that always have your best interests at heart
- Weekly pay directly into your bank account on a PAYE basis.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.