We are looking to recruit an imaginative and dynamic individual to oversee our outdoor learning environment. The successful candidate will work across Brentwood School and College and make maximum use of our wonderful outdoor space.
We would like someone who will:
• Lead horticulture lessons in school and college and link this to work related learning
• Develop Forest Schools as part of our developing curriculum
• Have a vision for the development of our outdoor space
• Have exceptional team-work skills
• Develop links with the local and wider community
• Have a positive attitude and solution focussed approach
• Support our students to develop skills in horticulture and a love of working outdoors
• Develop and implement ideas to establish horticulture related work experience and enterprise for our young people.
The successful candidate will have:
• Qualification and experience in delivering horticulture education
• Hold the Forest Schools Lead qualification, or be prepared to undertake this qualification
• Experience of working with young people, preferably with severe learning difficulties, PMLD and Autism