Outstanding Class Teacher
Year group open to negotiation
Salary Grade: Main Pay Range, reference points 1-6
Salary Range: £28,098 - £38,241 per annum
Contract: Full Time and Permanent
NQTs welcome to apply
Required for September 2017
The headteacher, staff, pupils and governors at Tufnell Park Primary School are seeking to appoint an outstanding class teacher. We require a dedicated practitioner with the passion and commitment to contribute to an enthusiastic and dynamic team, to improve the life chances for the children in our community.
Tufnell Park is a great place to work and has a positive environment where everybody works together to achieve. We are a one-and-a-half form entry school, situated on a spacious and peaceful corner site with natural wildlife gardens and mature trees, yet convenient for transport links to North and Central London. The school is in the process of expanding to three forms of entry, moving into a state of the art new building in 2018.
We are seeking a class teacher who:
• can lead and inspire others – children and adults alike
• can offer outstanding practice which motivates pupils learning and creativity
• has the vision and desire, understanding and experience of strategies for raising attainment and achievement
• positively embraces change and innovation
• can work effectively with good communication, interpersonal skills and a good sense of humour
We can offer:
• wonderful children who strive to achieve their best
• an enthusiastic, dynamic and talented staff team
• a supportive leadership team with great opportunities for CPD
• a warm positive working environment where everyone is valued
• membership of a successful network of local schools
Visits to the School are welcomed and encouraged by contacting Anna or Andrea in the office on 020 7607 4852 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply online at www.islington.gov.uk following the jobs link. If you require assistance, contact the HR Team at email@example.com quoting reference TUF/442.
Closing date: Midnight, Sunday 21st May 2017
Interviews: Wednesday 24th and Thursday 25th May 2017
Tufnell Park Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.