At Woodside we offer the following:
· Weekly PPA (Non-contact time) with your year group.
· Additional PPA (Non-contact time) for all class teachers every Friday from 12:45pm. The academy advocates teachers finishing early.
· Inner London weighting for all Main Pay Scale Teachers.
· Teach together initiative whereby teachers of all experience levels work alongside each other to develop their own personal CPD and teaching practice.
· Free before and after school child care for teachers; in addition we will collect your child/children from neighboring schools.
· Free childcare during INSET days.
What Ofsted said (September 2016);
· Over time, the quality of teaching is outstanding. Teachers challenge pupils to apply their skills accurately. They use a rich range of resources to develop pupils’ learning and interests.
· Personal development, behavior and pupils’ welfare is outstanding.
· The curriculum is used to transform the lives of pupils, and further work is planned to make the school a community hub that raises aspirations.
Continuing Excellence-Awards and Recognition in 2017;
· Winners of the 2017 Outstanding Progress category at the Education Business Awards
· Certificate of recognition from the Mayor of London (Sadiq Khan) as a School for Success which recognises exceptional work in sharing good practice and helping to boost education for all Londoners
· Recognition by the Department for Education (DFE) as a school that provides outstanding outcomes for our disadvantaged pupils
Are you driven, inspirational, influential and an exceptional teacher looking for that next step in your career? At Woodside we believe in the future development of our teachers. Our CPD package has meant that applications for leadership/promotion opportunities in the school, have stood out above external applicants, and were successful in their next steps.
‘The headteacher spots and nurtures talents, enabling future leaders to develop their skills for the wider benefit of the school.’ Ofsted July 2016
We would like to hear from you if you:-
· Thrive on challenge and have high aspirations for all pupils.
· Are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice.
Potential applicants are both welcome and encouraged to visit the School.
Open Evening on Thursday 1st March 2018 at 5:00pm. Please call the school on 020 8520 5168 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
To submit your application today, click on the "Apply Now" button below.
Alternatively, download an application pack from our website www.woodsideprimaryacademy.com
Closing Date: Wednesday 7th March 2018 at mid-day
Shortlisting: Thursday 8th March 2018
Interviews: Wednesday 14th and Thursday 15th March 2018