P.A to the Principal with marketing
- Actual starting salary: negotiable in excess of £30,000.
- Full time – 36.5 hours per week
- Up to 2% Attendance Bonus
- Occupational Pension Scheme
- On-site parking and fitness and cardio suite
Ashcroft Technology Academy (ATA) is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with administrative and marketing experience and a keen eye for detail. The successful candidate will have energy, drive and experience of working in a busy environment in which there are high expectations on performance. The appointee will also act with discretion at all times, be meticulously organised, have excellent interpersonal skills, excellent IT skills and very strong written and verbal communication.
The role will be varied in nature and responsibilities will include: publishing the Academy’s social media content, the design and production of all marketing and parent information materials, coordinating interviews, managing the diaries and correspondence for the Principal and Vice Principal and coordinating/clerking the meetings for the Academy’s Leadership Group and the main Trust’s Executive Board and separate Finance Committee. The post holder will also have overall responsibility for the efficient operation of the main office and its staff.
Ashcroft Technology Academy:
• is graded an Outstanding School (Ofsted 2015)
• is a highly successful and six times over-subscribed school in south west London
• has excellent student behaviour and attendance levels
• provides high quality and well-resourced facilities
• has an excellent track record of public examination results
• offers considerable opportunities for career development
• is close to the A3, to East Putney tube station and Putney main line for easy commuting
If you would like to be a part of this team, further details and an application form are available from our website www.ashcroftacademy.org.uk or telephone us on 020 8812 3553.
You must complete the application form electronically and email it no later than 12 noon on Wednesday, 6 November 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will take place on Friday, 8 November.