Head of School: Caroline Waugh MA (Ed) NPQH Tel: 01642 484269
Rye Hills Academy Fax: 01642 484961
Redcar Website: www.ryehills.co.uk
DO YOU WANT TO PLAY A KEY PART IN THE DAY TO DAY SUPPORT OF OUR ACADEMY AND BE PART OF SOMETHING OUTSTANDING?
We are looking for a PA / Office Manager.
Grade F – Salary Points 29 - 31
Actual Salary per annum £18,352 - £19,567 per annum (£25,951 - £27,668 per annum full time equivalent)
Term Time Only plus 20 days – 37 hours per week (5 days as determined by the PD days each year, the other 15 additional days will incorporate attendance at Governor and Senior Leadership Team meetings)
What can you offer Rye Hills?
· Do you possess excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with equally excellent multi-tasking abilities?
· Are you proactive and committed with a meticulous attention to detail, and a strong work ethic?
· Do you possess GCSE (or equivalent) grade B in Mathematics and English?
The successful candidate:
This role will assist the Head of School and Vice Principal by undertaking a range of administrative tasks. You will also manage all administration for internal and external exclusions, including but not exclusive to communication with parents.
· Be responsible for and maintain the academy’s Single Central Record.
· Organise and administer all aspects of staff recruitment (other than production of contracts).
· Liaise with the LA Governor Support staff as needed.
· Organise Governor Requirement, nomination and elections.
· Work with the Director for Transition in all aspects of Y7 transition as required.
· Writing letters, reports, creating and preparing documents as required, for the Head of School and Vice Principal.
· Ensure accurate minutes are recorded from meetings attended by the Head of School and Vice Principal as required.
· Collate and maintain records of concerns and complaints.
· Collate and monitor parental permissions forms.
· Oversee the compliance of GDPR in conjunction with NMAT’s Director of Finance and Operations.
Administration support for Governing Body
· Co–coordinating, selection and final preparation of briefing papers for Governing Body meetings.
· Maintaining all the Head of School and Vice Principal filing systems and preparing papers for meetings.
What can Rye Hills offer you?
If successful in your application, you would be joining an academy that is showing excellent improvement in a relatively new building with excellent facilities. Rye Hills Academy is a wonderful, positive place in which to work and learn. Visitors to academy regularly comment on the friendly nature of our students and their willingness to learn and progress.
Please download an application pack from our website www.ryehills.co.uk and return the completed application form to email@example.com by Wednesday 21 March 2018.
We look forward to hearing from you!