Headteacher: Ann Marie Mulkerins
The Compton is a massively oversubscribed mixed multi-ethnic school that has had four outstanding OFSTED inspections in succession, the most recent being in January 2018.
The Compton School is an academy within a MAT called the Middlesex Learning Trust.
It has a national profile for excellence in teaching and learning, in leadership, and for student outcomes. It is a National Teaching School and the Headteacher is an experienced National Leader of Education.
Our results routinely put the school within the top 5% of schools nationally for progress.
PA to Headteacher – required ASAP
Full time (term time only plus an additional 5-7 days during the holidays) Details to be discussed during interview
We are looking for a highly organised PA to work with the Headteacher the candidate should:-
• Have experience of working in a busy environment
• Be able to communicate effectively with visitors, colleagues, governors, parents and students, including face to face, telephone and electronic communication
• Be proficient in using Word, Excel, Databases and Power Point
• Have the ability to prioritise tasks and manage own workload to achieve deadlines, often managing conflicting priorities
• Be flexible, able to think creatively and be a problem solver
This is a key role in our school and would suit someone who is interested in education and values team work.
Please download our application form, a job description and person specification from our website www.thecompton.org.uk
Completed forms to be emailed to the Business Administrator at Vacancies@thecompton.org.uk
The Compton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.