Why choose Dixons Unity Academy?
• Culture of high expectations; supporting teachers so all students can learn
• Focus on feedback and professional growth
• Opportunities across the Trust
• Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
• Supportive line management; one team focused on fairness
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of integrity, resilience and respect and completely committed to our mission: to ensure children from all abilities and backgrounds become lifelong lovers of learning who make a positive contribution to our community.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 12 schools in Bradford and Leeds: 3 primaries, 6 secondaries, 2 all-through and one standalone sixth form. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
• Values driven
• Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
• Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
• Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
• Committed to recruiting a diverse workforce
• Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
• Low staff turnover
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural capital. By the age of 18 we want every student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
Full details including related documentation and how to apply can be found on the Trust Jobs Portal, click here and search by job title.
www.dixonsua.com or call the academy on 0113 2630110 and speak to Gemma Rothenburg, Principal, to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Dixons Unity Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Dixons Unity Academy was founded on 1 October 2018 and is an 11-16 academy which serves the local community; however, we do have students who travel across the city to learn with us. Situated on the borders of the communities of Armley, Wortley and B...