Pa To Senior Leadership Team And Board Of Governors - Ascot
PA to Senior Leadership Team and Board of Governors
Up to £25,000 pro rota (38 weeks, term time + 5 inset days)
Monday – Friday, 35 hours a week
Are you looking for a fast-paced and exciting PA role within a school environment?
Heathermount School is seeking a PA to join the team in order to assist and provide a high – level of support to the Senior Leadership and Governors. The PA will provide administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team alongside their direct reports and business of the division.
Heathermount is a non-maintained specialist day school in Ascot which is owned by The Disabilities Trust. It was rated by OFSTED as a good school in January 2015 and provides education for children and young people aged between 4-19 years who have a diagnosis of an Autism Spectrum Condition and associated disorders.
At Heathermount, we create the opportunity for students to become independent, confident adults who have the skills and knowledge to make a difference to their own lives.
PA duties will include:
• Acting as the first point of contact to the Senior Leadership Team’s office
• Manage, coordinate and administer all systems, processes and responsibilities of the Senior Leadership Team
• Produce notes, standard and ad hoc reports, letters and presentations to deadline
• Handle confidential information in a professional and discreet manner
• Diary management for the leadership team
• Support the leadership team in the management of events for students and visitors to the school
• Working closely with the other Divisional Executive Assistant to ensure all information from the school’s leadership team is consistent
• Provide secretarial support to the Board of Governors as required, and attend Governors meetings in the capacity of note taker.
Suitable candidates must be experienced in working in a PA support position, be competent in Microsoft packages and to be familiar with using other adhoc office systems. For this post, candidates are required to be organised, be able to manage there own and others time effectively, and be able to communicate effectively with both staff, parents, visitors to the school and our students.
Working within a confidential or school environment is an advantage but not essential.
Visits and informal discussions are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school on 01344 875101.