We are looking to appoint an experienced administrator (term time only plus 3 weeks) to provide high quality confidential work of a secretarial and administrative nature for the Head of Secondary. The post holder will work in a colleagiate way with the PA to the Head of Primary, the wider school team and Trust. The post holder is required to communicate effectively with governors, staff, students, parents and outside agencies. This exciting and varied position would suit an individual who is able to demonstrate excellent organisational and interpersonal skills whilst working in a busy school environment.
Our staff are hard working, committed, positive in outlook and dedicated to the achievement of our students. We provide a range of benefits for staff including Childcare and Ride to Work schemes and the active support of professional development.
We are looking for:
- A person who uses their own initiative
- A person who is able to multi-task, prioritise well and who is highly organised
- A person with excellent administrative skills
- A person who is able to communicate effectively with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- A person with an advanced knowledge of Ms Office and Google Docs
- A person who can maintain confidentiality
- A great team player