Alexandra Park School, New River Trust, is an outstanding comprehensive secondary Academy Trust in North London. We are proud of our friendly, dedicated staff team and inclusive organisational culture and are looking for an equally positive and motivated PA to join us from September 2021.
Your new role:
This post is to provide administrative support to the CEO/Headteacher, ensuring the smooth and effective delivery of both their day to day responsibilities as Headteacher at Alexandra Park School and their wider responsibilities to the Board of Trustees as the CEO of New River Trust. In this role you will be first point of contact within the school for staff, parents/carers and other stakeholders seeking contact with the Headteacher. You will also offer proactive support including diary and time management and ensuring delivery to deadlines and action follow up.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude, inclusive values and a wicked sense of humour!
- Previous experience supporting executive level/senior individuals
- Excellent diary management and MS office skills
- Excellent minute and note taking
- Up to date knowledge with emerging issues in education is a plus
What you’ll get in return:
- An opportunity to work with dedicated educational professionals
- Unique amongst PA roles, this post includes genuine opportunities for career progression in professional governance
- An environment where staff feel valued, supported and challenged
- Strong emphasis on staff well being
- Strong staff moral across the school
For more information about our school, please visit www.alexandrapark.school
Please see job description for a fuller list of responsibilities and the person specification.
To apply, please click the 'apply' button where you will be able to complete an online application form. We look forward to receiving your application.
Closing date: Midday on Friday, 24th September 2021.
This post is subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
Alexandra Park School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years