We are looking for an excellent teacher to join our team at Foulds.
- Be an excellent classroom teacher
- Be able to work in a team
- Be committed to enabling all children to achieve success through a creative curriculum
- Have a commitment to developing the best possible learning environment and the highest standards for all children
Why should you come and work at Foulds?
- High levels of parental support
- A happy and popular school set in High Barnet, North London
- A reputation for high standards in all curriculum areas (not just literacy and numeracy)
- A school that values creative individuals and supports a cross curricular and creative learning approach
- Enthusiastic children with a positive attitude to learning
- A supportive staff who work well together as a team
- A school that values and celebrates cultural diversity
- A school that judged to be Outstanding in all areas by Ofsted (May 2013)
- A commitment to staff development and teamwork
Visits to the school are welcomed.
Application Packs: downloadable from the Foulds website or by email from the school office.
Closing date: Thursday 1st December 2016
Interviews week beginning 5th December 2016
Please submit your application form via email to the school office.
Barnet is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Barnet operates stringent safer recruitment procedures and this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.