Are you looking for a varied and interesting part time role?
Does term-time only employment appeal to you?
This could be the job you are looking for.
Job Details: Administrator
Permanent/Part Time – Term Time Only
20 Hours per week (8.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.)
Required for: as soon as possible
F.T.E. salary: ��18381 to £19182 p.a. pro-rata (£9935 to £10368 actual) including OLW
Our friendly and welcoming one-form entry school is set in lovely surroundings in Old Coulsdon. Our small administration team has a place for you if you are an experienced receptionist/administrator who will thrive on being the ‘face of the school’.
We can offer you
• training opportunities
• a defined benefit pension scheme (including life cover)
• free eye tests
• school holidays off!
• Have front-of-house administrative experience (within a school office being an advantage but not essential)
• Have a willingness to develop an understanding of security and confidentiality regarding staff, families and children
• Be great at communication with maths, literacy and IT skills
• Be flexible and able to use your initiative
• Be prepared to familiarise yourself with relevant policies/codes of
practice/legislation and undertake first aider training.
Contact us for more information or download an application pack (see attached documents) including a full job description. Visits are warmly welcomed.
OASIS ACADEMY BYRON, St David’s, Coulsdon, Surrey CR5 2XE
Principal: Mrs Clare Wingrave
Deputy Principal: Mr James Norris
Tel: 020 8668 4877 Email: Byron@oasisbyron.org
Please be aware that Oasis Academy Byron is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this. An enhanced DBS Disclosure and satisfactory references are required for appointment to this post.
Oasis Academy Byron
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years