Runnymede College is a private non-denominational British school in Madrid offering a British education to boys and girls of all nationalities from the age of three to eighteen. The education offered follows the British National Curriculum.
Founded as a private school in September 1967, the primary school was inaugurated in 1987, and since 1990, the whole School has been situated in La Moraleja, a residential estate 13 km to the north of Madrid.
The school is looking to recruit a creative and inspiring part-time Art teacher for Key Stage 3 to join our successful and growing Art Department for September 2018.
The successful applicant will have:
- a degree in Art & Design from a British University
- a PGCE in Art
- have excellent teamwork skills
- have the ability to modify learning strategies to target the needs of individual students
- have high expectations of pupils’ effort and behaviour, and facilitate this with proven classroom management skills
- be organised and able to prioritise to meet deadlines
- be motivated and use initiative to contribute to success of the department
- be a native level English speaker
- have a good working knowledge of ICT systems
Other preferable but not essential criteria:
- Previous experience of an international school
Applications should be accompanied by a CV, with a recent photograph if possible and names, (including telephone numbers) and email addresses of two referees. Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Final date for applications- Sunday 20th May
Runnymede is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including check with past employers and the Disclosure and Baring service.