£23,535 - £24,968 pro rata
22.5 hours per week
The successful candidate will have a good standard of education, relevant industry experience and will possess, or be willing to attain, an A1 assessor award and undergo other relevant training. This role is based at the Andover campus but will involve travel to visit apprentices and a full clean driving licence is required.
The role will involve working with apprentices and delivering work-based learning in early years settings and online.
Closing Date: 27 September 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death Benefit grant of 3x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 23 days (rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service) plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas. (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com