The Platanos Trust is looking to employ a consultant to support the work on our small Early Years provision across the Trust from September 2017. This is a flexible part-time post.
This is suited to someone who has the following attributes:
- A dynamic person who can think strategically.
- Has an in-depth understanding of the Early Years curriculum.
- The ability to analyse the curriculum and work with colleagues to systematically improve the provision for Early Years.
- Accurate at recognising the needs of the pupils in relation to the content taught.
- Is familiar with the components of ‘outstanding’ teaching and learning.
Daily fee to be mutually agreed between suitable candidates and the Trust.
For further information and an application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Friday 21 July 2017.
Start date: September 2017.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check (formerly known as a CRB check) and will be checked against the DBS barred list. Appointments are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references as according to our Safer Recruitment Policy.
Winterbourne Boys’ Academy
A Platanos Trust School
Location: CR7 7QT