Job: Part time English Teacher
Pay: £24,373 to £41,604 (Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.)
Start date: September 6th 2021
Contract type: Full time
Vision for Education is currently recruiting a Part time English Teacher to join our well-established team of educators. We are looking to appoint an outstanding candidate for a September 2021 start. The ideal candidate will hold QTS and will not only be a subject specialist in English but will also be willing and able to deliver General Cover across other subject areas where required. Whether you are an experienced teacher looking for flexibility or an NQT looking to professionally develop your skills, this role would be suitable for you. If you are an Part time English Teacher that can enthuse and motivate students, then please apply for this exciting opportunity.
Vision for Education work with Secondary Schools, Academies and FE Colleges across Bradford. The Education providers we work with offer a safe and exciting place to work, whilst offering a fresh challenge. The Staff and Leadership teams we work with, help support all members of staff.
To be considered for the Part time English Teacher position, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching in Secondary schools, ideally up to GCSE and or A level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Subject specialists.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are the employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay as You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Part time English Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education please contact Richie Halls on 01274 397480.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency