We are working with a Nuneaton based Primary School as they look for an EYFS specialist to provide long term cover in its nursery class on a part-time basis.
· Part-Time Teaching Role – Monday to Wednesday
· Must have recent EYFS experience – ideally within a mainstream School/Academy
· This position is to start from September and will run for the full academic year.
· Competitive daily rate
About the School:
· The School is based in Nuneaton
· A ‘good’ Primary School (Ofsted April 2017)
· Less than 300 pupils on the school roll
· School is easily accessible from Coventry, Rugby, Hinckley, Atherstone, Tamworth
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· A proven track record of success in a similar, recent role
· A good working knowledge of the current EYFS framework
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Thomas Haynes on 02476 510 097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.