Part-time Hourly Paid Community Teacher – ICT
Salary: £20.56 per hour
Closing Date: Thursday 25th October 2018
Interview Date: Tuesday 20th November 2018
Lancashire Adult Learning are looking for talented and student focused Part-time Hourly Paid Community Teachers to join their enthusiastic team! We are particularly looking for candidates who can deliver ICT across Lancashire.
Lancashire Adult Learning (LAL) is an adult education college providing opportunities for individuals to learn, develop, work and prosper at all stages of life. The college is focused on making Lancashire a place where everyone matters; a place where everyone can enjoy equal and quality life chances, and be respected in their communities. Part of Nelson and Colne College (Ofsted Outstanding), Lancashire Adult Learning offers a fantastic benefits package including a generous occupational pension scheme and access to continued professional development.
The ideal candidate will focus on embracing the College ethos that every learner will achieve their full potential and positively represent the College both internally and externally at all times.
Main duties include:
· Teach on a range of programmes delivering effective learning (ICT)
· Plan and prepare high quality teaching and learning
· Develop and share resources with the team
· Prepare learners for accreditation, where appropriate
· Complete reviews of learner progress towards achievement of individual learning goals
· Ensure provision is aligned with best practice in community learning
The ideal candidate will have:
· Degree in a relevant subject area or appropriate professional qualification
· Recognised teaching qualification (or a willingness to achieve one within the first 3 years of appointment)
· A higher degree or advanced qualification
· Successful teaching experience in a relevant subject area
· Knowledge of and proven ability to deliver the curriculum successfully
· Demonstrate a learner centred approach to teaching and learning
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this post and would like to find out more, please visit our website and complete an online application form.
Please note: All of our posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check due to working with vulnerable adults and children. Should you wish to discuss this further, please get in touch with the HR team.