To work 22.5 hours over 3 days (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday each week), term time + 3 INSET days, we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic and caring individual to provide support to individual and groups of students, whilst patrolling the corridors. You will support our students with regards to behaviour, learning, educational activities, developing social skills, integration and for securing physical and emotional well-being.
Whitcliffe Mount School is a vibrant and successful 11-16 comprehensive school. In September 2017 Ofsted visited and confirmed that Whitcliffe Mount continues to be a good school. There were numerous positive comments. To read the full letter click here or look on our website www.whitcliffemount.co.uk
The ideal candidate will:
- be able to demonstrate experience of working with children and young people
- have a passion for students’ learning and be committed to the safeguarding of all students
- be highly organised, flexible and adaptable
- have very high expectations of students
- be able to show relevant experience in ensuring students succeed
- be creative in their approach
- have an understanding of interventions/strategies to promote positive behaviours and student engagement
- commit to the school’s ethos of ‘Enjoy, Achieve, Celebrate’
Further information can be downloaded from www.whitcliffemount.co.uk.
The closing date is Friday 17th January 2020 at 12 noon. Completed applications should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mrs C Clough, Headteacher’s PA.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position. Whitcliffe Mount is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.