£18,840 - £22,508 pro rata
22 hours per week
In this fast growing provision the post holder will undertake practical instruction and assessment of a range of groups of students as required as well as being responsible for the supervision of students in dog grooming sessions.
Candidates should be educated to at least Level 3 in a Dog Grooming/relevant qualification. Candidates should be able to demonstrate significant professional experience working with dogs. The post holder will hold an appropriate teaching qualification or be willing to attain one for which support will be given.
Working 22 hours per week, the working pattern is initially 8.30 am – 5.00 pm on Thursday’s, 8.30 am – 4.30 pm on Fridays, and 8.30 am – 5.00 pm on either a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. The exact working pattern will be agreed with the successful applicant. The working pattern is subject to timetable changes.
Closing Date: 12 April 2021
• Eligibility to join the LGPS, a defined contribution pension scheme
• Life Assurance if participates in the LGPS
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider