Fixed Term Part Time JG2 Reading Assistant
(3 positions available)
From November 2021
10 hours per week ( 2 hours per day, Term time only )
We require an energetic and hardworking individuals to support children with their reading.
Working with English and Phase Leaders the successful candidates will be helping to support reading with the children, in a safe and secure environment with high Safeguarding procedures. The successful candidates will need to be flexible, reliable team players.
The Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. Applicants must therefore note that Enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) checks and references are required for this post.
• An organisation committed to excellence where pupils and staff are valued
• An innovative, vibrant and forward thinking school
• An experienced, supportive and committed staff team that work hard for the benefit of
all the children
• Opportunities to be involved in the Clevedon Learning Hub – involvement in
conferences, coaching, action research and innovation groups
• Exceptional professional development opportunities
• The opportunity to be part of a school that is developing rapidly and is on a very secure
• A supportive staff team that work hard for the benefit of all children
• Knowledge and understanding of supporting pupils with special educational needs
• A commitment to be part of an innovative and forward thinking school where
• An ability to inspire curiosity and ignite passion for learning in pupils
• Committed and driven to high standards, personal success and self-development
• Commitment to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that can support a variety of
professional development opportunities
Yeo Moor Primary School