Part Time KS2 Teaching Assistant
January 2021 – July 2021
Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Part Time Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in the North Tyneside area. This is a long-term Teaching Assistant (TA) role, which will as soon as possible and continue on a long term basis.
Working as part of a dynamic and creative team, the successful Teaching Assistant (TA) will focus on delivering one to one support to a pupil in Year 4 with ASC. The successful applicant will be expected to be familiar with the Key Stage 2 (KS2) curriculum and will be able to deliver tailored support to the individual. The successful TA will be expected to plan and deliver lessons to the child outside of the classroom. They will also work closely with the SENDCO to ensure the best provision for the child. This position will be part time, working 08:30 – 12:30 Monday to Friday.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are minimum of a Level 2 qualification in childcare and experience of supporting children with SEND.
This average sized primary school is looking for a committed and successful Teaching Assistant (TA) to join their motivated team. This primary school has a strong team spirit and dedicated work ethic among staff. Within the school, they have worked hard to introduce and continually improve a unique and exciting method of teaching creative and foundation subjects.
To be considered for the Part Time Teaching Assistant (TA) position, you will:
• Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
• Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in the EYFS.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Have experience of delivering 1-1 support to pupils who have Special Educational Needs.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant (TA) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle Primary Team on 0191 267 4555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency