£17,142 - £18,656 pro rata
26 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Andover College library requires an enthusiastic person to join their learning resources team. Customer focused, the ideal candidate will be able to work flexibly to support students and staff to find and use online and paper based resources. Duties will also include counter work, shelving stock and supporting students with IT.
The working hours for this role are 26 hours per week for 38 weeks per year. The working pattern is to be over 4 days including Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Closing Date: 27 September 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com