£20,950 - £32,241 pro rata (dependent upon skills and qualifications)
18.5 hours per week
Working as part of a small team the post holder will play a critical role in the successful delivery and assessing of the College’s Business Administration programmes to Level 2 and Level 3 Apprentices, and Management Level 2 to 4. The post holder will be ambitious and committed to being an outstanding practitioner who achieves the best possible outcomes for their learners. The post holding will have a Level 5 teaching qualification along with an Assessor Award and ideally an Internal Verifier Award, or have a willingness to attain these qualifications.
This post will work across both the Andover and Sparsholt campuses.
Closing Date: 28 October 2019
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• Free cash point facility
• Free Library membership
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Gym classes on the Sparsholt campus
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider