18 hours per week
£20,950 - £32,241 pro rata (dependent upon qualifications)
Andover College is a vibrant FE College situated in the Market Town of Andover in North Hampshire. We are looking to recruit a motivated individual to join our Music department. If you have experience in delivering Musical Theatre programmes we would like to hear from you.
The working pattern for this role is Tuesday and Wednesday 8.30am – 5pm. The additional 4 hours are flexible as to when they are worked within the week.
This post is based at the Andover campus.
Closing Date: 25 September 2017
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Car Share Scheme
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
• Child Care Vouchers
•Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Free gym classes
• You Make the Difference Staff nomination scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, flowers, fruit & vegetables, fish, venison and turkey
• Access to discounted hair and beauty treatments at the Andover campus
• Discounted admission to Marwell Zoo
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider