Part-time One-to-One Learning Support Assistant
A unique opportunity to join a passionate team of staff in an Outstanding new and growing academy Ark Conway Primary Academy opened as a new primary school for 4-11 year olds in a refurbished, beautiful library on Hemlock Road, White City in September 2011. It has one form of entry and is non-denominational and non-selective, welcoming boys and girls of all abilities from the local area.
Ark Conway was judged as outstanding in all areas by Ofsted in July 2013. We are now looking for a dedicated One-to-One Learning Support Assistant, who will provide specific and direct one to one support to pupils, establishing a supportive and nurturing learning environment in which the pupil can make at least good academic progress.
This role is a key part of our SEN initiative, and the successful candidate will be someone who can foster strong working relationships with staff across the academy. Our ideal candidate will:
• Have experience of establishing successful learning relationships with a variety of pupils.
• Have a helpful, positive calm and caring nature.
• Have a genuine passion and belief in the potential of every pupil
• Be able to understand and implement particular strategies and methods to help pupils to improve their learning and enjoyment of learning.
• Be able to help implement the necessary routines and patterns to establish good behaviour management within the school.
• Be committed to Ark Conway’s ethos of high expectations.
If you share our commitment to providing an outstanding learning environment, then we look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please go to http://arkconway.org/vacancies. The closing date for applications is 9 am on Friday, 15th June 2018.
If you have any queries regarding your application, please contact our Business Manager, Paulette Williams on 020 3249 1180 alternatively you may e-mail: email@example.com
Deadline: 9 am - Friday 15th June 2018
Interview date: Thursday, 21st June 2018.
Start date: September 2018.
Salary: Ark Support Staff (Inner London) Band 4 £19,175.00 to £21,760.00 (FTE) per annum. Actual salary: £8,656.70.
Hours: 18.75 hours per week, term time only (39 weeks).
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.